Important Dates To Remember
|Call for Scientific Abstracts||1st December, 2018|
|Deadline for Abstract Submissions||31st May, 2019|
|Acceptance Letters to Authors (after this date)||31st May, 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Full Articles||15th June, 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Corrected Full Articles||15th August, 2019|
|Accepted Full Paper to be sent for Publication as Book/
Congress Proceedings Volume
|15th September, 2019|
|Early Bird Registration||15th September, 2019|
|Release of Publication as Book/Congress Publication Volume||11th November, 2019|
|Conference Dates||11th to 15th Nov, 2019|
Registration Fee & Last Dates
The registration fee includes:
- Conference kit and abstract volume as a CD will be provided only at the time of registration.
- Inaugural day Dinner & Final Day Dinner will be provided to registered participants.
- Coffee Break & Lunch will be provided on all three days.
- Receipts will be provided at the Registration Desk during the conference.
- If the author is not attending the Abstract Volume will be sent to nominated or corresponding Author after the conference only by request (at an additional cost of US$ 20.00).
- Full Proceedings Volume will be given only to the authors who have submitted the FULL PAPER for publication.
Early Bird Registration before 15th September, 2019
|Foreign Delegates (Teachers, Researchers, Scientists, Professors etc.,)||USD$ 300.00|
|Foreign Delegates (Students)||USD$ 200.00|
|Accompanying Guest (International)||USD$ 100.00|
|Indian Delegates (Teachers, Researchers, Scientists, Professors etc.,)||INR ₹2,500.00|
|Indian Delegates (Students)||INR ₹1,500.00|
|Accompanying Guest (National)||INR ₹750.00|
Registration after 15th September and On-spot registration in Conference site
|Foreign Delegates (Teachers, Researchers, Scientists, Professors etc.,)||USD$ 350.00|
|Foreign Delegates (Students)||USD$ 250.00|
|Accompanying Guest (International)||USD$ 150.00|
|Indian Delegates (Teachers, Researchers, Scientists, Professors etc.,)||INR ₹3,500.00|
|Indian Delegates (Students)||INR ₹2,500.00|
|Accompanying Guest (National)||INR ₹1000.00|
|Name of the Bank||State Bank of India|
|Branch Code||Anna University Branch – 6463|
|Bank Address|| No.5, 1st Cross St, Kasturba Nagar, Adyar, Chennai – 600 020, Tamil Nadu, India
(Foreign Participants use this address)
|Swift Code|| SBININBB291
(For Foreign Participants)
Participants wire-transferring directly to banks are requested to send in their scanned deposit vouchers to the Organizing Secretary along with the Abstract Code and Name of the Participant.
Official Conference Receipts will be issued to all participants during the conference dates. If there is any urgency in receipts, kindly contact the organizing secretary.